When I returned from Iraq



VoteVets


In just a second, I am going to ask you to make a donation to VoteVets. I hope you’ll give me a chance to explain why this request is so important.

I started VoteVets more than a decade ago after returning from Iraq because I believed the voices of progressive veterans don't always get the representation we deserve in Congress.

And when you think about the candidates we’ve helped elect - Tammy Duckworth, Seth Moulton, Ted Lieu and more - I am so proud of what we’ve accomplished.

You donated toward that work,  and I can’t thank you enough for your support. 
You’ve made our victories possible. And I can’t thank you enough.

But now we have an important election coming up in New Mexico, and we really want to get involved. We have a chance to elect a progressive veteran in this race — one you’re going to love. His name is Damon Martinez, and he was actually fired by Trump while he served as a U.S. Attorney. We want to help him, but we can’t do it alone.


Thank you again for everything you’ve done. It means the world to me.

All my best,
Jon Soltz
Iraq War Veteran and Chairman
VoteVets






PAID FOR BY VOTEVETS ACTION FUND




Comments

MOST POPULAR

William Boardman | Pentagon Lies About Yemen, Says US Role in Saudi War Is "Noncombat"

William Boardman | Trump Endorses Criminal Conspiracy !Crush Honduras Vote

RSN: William Boardman | Trump Isn't The Problem, He's the Manifestation of America's Id

What to Watch in 2018: Hot Petitions, Big Cases and Justice Kennedy

Trump signs executive order to keep Guantanamo Bay prison open

Republican Prostitution!

SCOTUS in the House | #GorsuchStyle | Election Law Tsunami