This & that.....









LONG OVERDUE!
Does he even have security clearance?
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/17-jewish-groups-call-on-white-house-to-fire-adviser-stephen-miller-1.5807922


FACEBOOK COMMENT:

Often, I have breakfast at the hospital coffee shop. This morning, I had two eggs over easy, and met a doctor, named Bill. We shook hands, as I left. But I had to leave, because he was a right wing Trump voter and supporter.
The short order cook, Don, likes to review the headlines with his clientele. With the Boston Globe, running its editorial on the front page, Bill, the doctor, announced that the solution was to do what Israel did, have armed guards at the entrances with two teachers carrying concealed weapons in each school. He had it all figured out.
Don, the cook, asked what Bill, the doctor, thought about the Israeli fighter getting shot at over Syria. Bill didn't know anything about it, which is forgivable, but also typical, in that, he was not well informed, but adamant. Israel had solved the problem - there are no more shooting there. Really?!
And Trump was doing everything right, too. You mean, Trump, the scam artist, the criminal, the constant liar? Bill said, Hilary was worse. He managed to throw "Liz Warren" into the discussion, saying, she's not an Indian.
And what did I think of "fast and furious" the gun running operation under Obama? You mean, the covert action to follow the guns after selling them to Mexican gangs? The operation that Eric Holder shut down when he heard about it, the one run out of a field office in Arizona, which started as operation Wide Receiver, under Bush? That one?
Espousing my left wing sounding information, he said, I'll bet you're a teacher. I had to admit, and proudly so, that, yes, I had been a teacher. I came back, saying, and I'll bet you are a doctor, in fact I'll bet you're a nurse. (It is a profession of orderlies, isn't it?)
We are in trouble. A day or two after another mass shooting, and without looking, I found a white male doctor, working and living in an upper class suburban town, who hates women (maybe just uppity women) and Blacks (can I say that? As the joke goes: I don't hate blacks as a group, I hate them all individually.)
I usually hang out and read the paper, but today I felt driven away, like I didn't belong there. We shook hands. He was amiable. I was struggling.
Bill said, "Well, at least we still have the best country in the world." I'm at the point where I cannot let things go. I replied, "Really, in what category? People in prison? How about number of guns, number of gun deaths? mass shootings? You are right, we are number one.
And how about your field? You're in medicine. How are we doing in longevity? infant mortality? overall health care?
We are in deep trouble.

 Occupy Democrats's post.
Occupy Democrats

Pass it on!
Image by Occupy Democrats, LIKE our page for more!




 The Resistance's post.



Everytown for Gun Safety

If more guns in more places made us safer, wouldn’t the U.S. be the safest country on earth?
Join the movement to end gun violence: Text ACT to 644-33.



















Comments

MOST POPULAR

William Boardman | Pentagon Lies About Yemen, Says US Role in Saudi War Is "Noncombat"

William Boardman | Trump Endorses Criminal Conspiracy !Crush Honduras Vote

RSN: William Boardman | Trump Isn't The Problem, He's the Manifestation of America's Id

Trump signs executive order to keep Guantanamo Bay prison open

What to Watch in 2018: Hot Petitions, Big Cases and Justice Kennedy

SCOTUS in the House | #GorsuchStyle | Election Law Tsunami

Republican Prostitution!