Michael Moore | Dear President Trump, YOU MUST FIRE MUELLER NOW!




Reader Supported News
10 April 18
It's Live on the HomePage Now:
Reader Supported News


FOCUS: Michael Moore | Dear President Trump, YOU MUST FIRE MUELLER NOW! 
Filmmaker Michael Moore. (photo: Rolling Stone)
Michael Moore, Michael Moore's Facebook Page
Moore writes: "I got up early 'cause I know you're already up and watching 'FOX and Friends' (how do they look so fresh and alive this time of the morning?!). I know you and I have had our differences, but I want to talk to you this morning, if not as friends, then as fellow Americans who oppose any abuse of our great constitution."
READ MORE

Become a Fan of RSN on Facebook and Twitter




Comments

MOST POPULAR

Jane Mayer | Christopher Steele, the Man Behind the Trump Dossier

POLITICO Massachusetts Playbook WARREN’s war chest — DC DELEGATION returns from PUERTO RICO — BAKER defying laws of political gravity

National Law Journal

Masha Gessen | Fighting Fake News Is Not the Solution

The Big Mac And The Crocodile

The Daily 202: The Intercept breaks open Democratic squabbles as midterm elections approach r

rsn: Juan Cole | Is Roseanne Barr What America Has Become?