Ta-Nehisi Coates | Why I'm Writing Captain America



Reader Supported News
28 February 18
It's Live on the HomePage Now:
Reader Supported News


FOCUS: Ta-Nehisi Coates | Why I'm Writing Captain America 
Ta-Nehisi Coates. (photo: Gabriella Demczuk/NYT)
Ta-Nehisi Coates, The Atlantic
Coates writes: "For two years I've lived in the world of Wakanda, writing the title Black Panther. I'll continue working in that world. This summer, I'm entering a new one - the world of Captain America."
READ MORE

Become a Fan of RSN on Facebook and Twitter




Comments

MOST POPULAR

Md. woman sues NRA after boyfriend removed her from his will before committing suicide

RSN: Daniel Ellsberg Warns of 'No Survivors' if US Goes to War With 'Criminally Insane' Nuclear Weapons

RSN: Tom Engelhardt | How the Last Superpower Was Unchained, American Wars and Self-Decline

A tale of two democracies, India and USA

Masha Gessen | Under Russian Terror, All Exiles Are Fearful and All Deaths Are Suspicious